Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Birthday plans for Logan.

I've decided on a Train theme for his party. He loves trains, I like trains and have some great ideas for the party. I did a prototype invitation this weekend, I have to say it's so cool. The invite looks like a train ticket! Once I get the final copy made I'll post a photo. I'll make a train cake, get a bucnch of appliance boxes and make a play train in the yard for the party. Put up some railroad signs, the favors for the kids will be a enginerr hat and train whisle, I know noise makers are a no no but it beats that plastic junk we usually fill the goodie bags with. I'm torn on the idea of games, there will be such a range of kids there. I guess I should try at least one game. I found a train party web site that has lots of games listed. I guess I need to jump on this since his party is only a month away. I keep losing weeks, realy I still feel like its the 1st of April.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh wow! I can't wait!!