Just as I suspected after spending the entire day home with Logan he has no idea about dinner. I got home tonight after stopping by the libary, so much easier to do with out a toddler, Mitch is sitting on the sofa looking half asleep. Then he has the nerve to ask me "What are we doing for dinner?" Translation: "What are you cooking for dinner?" I didn't even miss a beat, "Dinner? What ever you are cooking is fine" Then he's all I don't want to cook, I jumped all over him then "I've been at work all day you have been laying around all day YOU can cook, I refuse to. Just like you expect dinner when I'm home I expect it when your home." 5 mins later we were in the car on the way to dinner. That is after I told him you need to get Logan's bag together. He didn't seem to like this reverse role playing. The grass isn't greener on the other side is it mister, I don't sit at home all day watching chick flicks while eating bon bons.
Oh an other revelations he had.
1. This Sunday it was my turn to sleep in, actually it's been my turn for a while. When I finally kicked him out of bed to get Logan he was all bitchy saying that I can take a nap every day and thats why he should get to sleep in every weekend day. Well today he "tried" to take a nap. Thank you Logan for a short nap day! Napping is nice in theory but it never works out..lmto
2. I've been asking him for months to take the dog with him in the morning and let her out. He always forgets or the dog is not coperating. So this morning when I left the bedroom I left the dog in there and was sure to shut the door. He told me tonight "You HAVE to take the dog with you in the morning" My quick response "Just like you do?" Again lmto! Turn about is fair play.
3. He makes a ton of noise in the morning. Waking Logan up every day. Lets the alarm ring forever, then hits the snooze. Yeap you guessed it I snoozed this morning normally I don't. And I was loud, right before I headed out the door.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
You go girl!!!! Life has a funny way of playing turn about!!
Man, men really suck sometimes, don't they?
Good for you for giving him exactly what he deserved. :)
Post a Comment