Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring fever

Today was geourguos at least for a few hours then the rain started. Logan and I spent a few hours in the yard and green house. I set up some pots organized a little and let Logan fill the water bottles till he lost interest. I filled 3 bags with leaves, and raked lots of other leaves into the corner of the yard to be collected later. I notcied lots of bulbs starting to poke up, I'm so ready for spring I can taste it. These dark and dreary days are boring me an improvement over the usual depression of years past. I guess not spending 40 hours a week under flouresant lights has helped. Then again it could just be me being home with the little man. After the rains sent us in we started some seeds inside. 12 tomates, 8 peppers, 3 or each cantalope and broc. All heirloom seeds that were chirstmas gifts.

No comments: