Friday, May 09, 2008

Time to crawl out from under my rock.

I know I've been absent. No excuses just havent been here. That is all I will resume regular postings of babble.


This week will be totally deticated to party planning. I need to get on the ball here. Biggest issue is I need big cardboard boxes which Mitch is in charge of getting from his friend. Mitch its a major procratonator I asked him for the boxes 3 weeks ago and then 2 weeks ago and then this week. He said something last night about getting them after it stopped raining. Umm hello its going to rain all weekend, he is not a planner always does everything last min. Which I hate! Like Oh I need to run to the liquor store as our guests are arriving at a party! Anyway your wondering what on earth does she need big boxes for? Well I have great memories of making boxes and blankets into things growing up so for the party I'll be making a Firetruck and a burning building. Still need to figure out how exactly to make the flames work. I got the kids these water squiters to "put the fire out" I need to rig something so the flames will get knocked down. Ok thats the days babble.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Can't wait to see the pics from the party! You are so creative, and I know the kids will love it and have a great time. Sending you good weather vibes too!