Monday, May 19, 2008

Logans 4th!!

Not to toot my own horn but I ROCK!! The party was great.

Well I have to say the party was a huge hit. I need to get the photos my Mom got too. We made 3 large cardboard box buildings with flames. Gave all the kids water squirters to put out the fire. They loved it we had some minor incidents of spraying people not buildings but over all they were really good about it. We had lunch and just about the time they were all getting stir crazy the real fun began.

The arranged entertaiment arriving
Photobucket

Lt. Dean giving the kids the safety talk.
Photobucket

Group photo with the fireman all geared up.
Photobucket

Logan getting a ride in the truck! How cool was that.
Photobucket

Stef in the firetruck flirting with the fireman.
Photobucket
And finally the cake.

Photobucket

No comments: